For decades, we have been helping patients improve their smiles and maintain healthy mouths with dental care in Warwick, NY and the surrounding area. Dr. Vipul Patel leads our team at Warwick Valley Dental in providing high-quality care for patients as young as 2 years old, retirees, and anyone in between. When you trust your oral health to us, you can get the benefits of:
- Dental professionals with decades of experience
- A wide variety of services under one roof
- Pain-free treatments with sedation dentistry
- Payment options to fit your budget
- Personal care based on getting to know you and your smile goals
Call 845-582-3985 today to schedule your appointment. New patients are always welcome, so be sure to ask about our $98 exam with digital X-rays if you are making your first appointment with us. We are located at 35 Galloway Road in Warwick, directly across the street from Larry’s Deli and a short drive from Stanley Deming Park and Park Avenue Elementary School.
Meet All Your Oral Health Needs Right Here
As a patient at Warwick Valley Dental, you can take advantage of a wide range of services without having to visit another dentist office:
- General Dentistry – Get your dental cleanings, exams, preventive services, and gum disease treatment.
- Family Dentistry – Make appointments for your entire family at the same time, starting with patients as young as 2 years old.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Create your dream smile with teeth whitening, veneers, and more, or combine services for a complete smile makeover.
- Invisalign or CandidPro – Straighten your teeth discreetly using Invisalign, ClearCorrect, or CandidPro clear aligners.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair or replace teeth that have been damaged, decayed, or lost with fillings, root canals, same-day crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Dental Implants – Artificial tooth roots make your restorations secure, stable, and strong.
- Emergency Dental Care – Get relief for your oral emergencies as soon as possible, often that same day.
- Oral Surgery – Avoid a trip to a specialist’s office by getting extractions, sinus lifts, bone grafts, and other procedures at our office.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Breathe easier so you can stop snoring and get deep, healthy sleep.
We have invested in dental technology such as dental lasers, digital X-rays, intraoral cameras, and DIAGNOdent cavity detectors to provide you with the most efficient and effective care possible.
Call 845-582-3985 or to make an appointment for dental care in Warwick, NY. We are open as late as 7 p.m., and we hope to see you soon.