Every patient who visits Warwick Valley Dental deserves great oral care in a comfortable setting. We have invested in advanced technology, dental sedation options, and continuing education so you can get the best care modern dentistry can offer at our practice. We also encourage you to keep checking our Warwick, NY dental blog for more information on the many ways we can help you and your loved ones.
Dr. Vipul Patel and our team bring decades of experience to protect your smile. Call 845-582-3985 to make your next dental appointment at Warwick Valley Dental. If this is your first visit, be sure to ask about our new patient special: a $29 dental exam with a digital X-rays.
Get Great Dental Care For the Whole Family
Everyone from 2-year-olds to seniors is welcome at our office. We are more than ready to help you and your loved ones maintain and improve your oral health with our wide range of services:
- General Dentistry – Prevent problems or treat them in the early stages by making regular cleanings and exams part of your oral care routine.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Give your smile an upgrade with services such as professional whitening and dental veneers.
- Orthodontic Care – With Invisalign or ClearCorrect aligners, you can straighten your smile without brackets and wires.
- Restorative Dentistry – Fillings, root canals, same-day crowns, bridges, and dentures can repair and replace your teeth.
- Dental Implants – Make your replacement teeth strong and secure with these artificial tooth roots.
- Emergency Dentistry – Get relief as soon as possible, often that same day, by calling us for help with your dental emergencies.
- Oral Surgery – Avoid a trip to the specialist by getting your extractions, bone grafts, and more at our office.
In addition to those services, you can get sleep apnea treatment at our office. For your comfort during any visit, we are happy to provide pillows and blankets to keep you cozy along with local anesthesia and dental sedation for pain-free, stress-free procedures.
Check back for new entries in our Warwick dental blog, and don’t wait any longer to plan a visit to Warwick Valley Dental. Call 845-582-3985 or to make your appointment.