As your kids prepare to return to school, you want to do what you can to help them have a great year. One way to do that is to ensure they start the year off right with healthy smiles. As your family dentist, we are happy to help! Call our Warwick, NY office for:
- Exams and Cleanings – These services are essential in keeping teeth free of cavities and disease. So it’s important to make time for them. Many folks put them off until the end of summer, so our calendar can fill. We encourage you to schedule them now so you have a better choice of appointment times. Our office is open as early as 8 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m., to give you plenty of options.
- Sports Mouthguards – If you have children who are involved in sports, they need mouthguards to protect their teeth from damage. For the most effective protection, you’ll want a custom-made mouthguard instead of one purchased from a store.
- Orthodontics – If you plan to begin Invisalign or ClearCorrect treatment for your child, we recommend doing it before they head back to school. That way, they have plenty of time to adjust to how the aligners feel in their mouth and won’t feel self-conscious.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – If your teenager complains of tooth pain, wisdom teeth may be the cause. They can cause discomfort and may create problems due to crowding. If they need to be removed, you can spare yourself the hassle of a trip to a specialist by getting it done right in our office. Sedation is available for a comfortable procedure.
- Cosmetic Treatments – A beautiful smile will help your kids feel more confident! This may make them more likely to try out for new activities or pursue other opportunities. Give them a great-looking smile with bonding, teeth contouring, whitening, or other cosmetic treatments.
Call Warwick Valley Dental today at 845-582-3985 so your kids can go back to class with healthy smiles.