You want to have a nice smile with your teeth lined up right. You can fix those kinds of smile flaws with Invisalign in Warwick, NY. This orthodontic service can:
- Straighten your teeth
- Close gaps in your smile
- Correct overbites and underbites
- Give you more confidence in your smile
Invisalign and ClearCorrect aligners have helped millions of people create more attractive smiles. That includes many of our patients at Warwick Valley Dental. Discover what this service can do for you. Call 845-582-3985 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Vipul Patel.
Invisalign Aligners Can Create Your Straight Smile
Invisalign aligners can correct the same kinds of issues as traditional braces. This system can be beneficial for both teens and adults who would like to transform their teeth. Invisalign aligners also offer some clear advantages:
- They Are Discreet – Invisalign aligners are transparent, which makes them less noticeable than braces. In fact, you may be surprised by how few people realize you are wearing aligners.
- They Are Convenient – Aligners can be removed for a few hours each day. This means you can eat what you like, and you can brush and floss without any special tools or techniques during your treatment.
- They Are Comfortable – By choosing Invisalign, you will receive a set of custom-designed plastic aligners. They are made for your teeth, which makes them more comfortable to wear than brackets and wires, which can irritate the inside of your mouth.
- They Are Simple – With Invisalign, your progress is easier to manage. Instead of coming to the dentist for frequent adjustments to your braces, you just switch from one aligner to the next at the appropriate time.
Either Invisalign or ClearCorrect can help you achieve your straight teeth. Many patients who use these services can change their smiles in as few as 12 months. Compare that to the 18 to 24 months that many people wear braces. Patients who want faster results should ask about Invisalign Express. Parents appreciate Invisalign Teen for their kids, which has built-in features to help monitor compliance with treatment.
Improve Your Oral Health, Too
There is no question that many people get orthodontic treatments because of the cosmetic improvements to their smiles. However, that is not the only reason to consider clear aligners. Straightening your teeth is good for your oral health, too.
Now, this isn’t some kind of magic. However, your teeth are easier to clean when they are correctly aligned. Brushing and flossing is more effective when your teeth are not overlapping one another. Likewise, you can reduce wear and tear when you correct an overbite, underbite, or other bite issues.
You could have a completely new smile. You can build your confidence and boost your oral health, too. But first, you need to schedule a consultation with Dr. Patel to discuss getting Invisalign in Warwick, NY. or call 845-582-3985 to make an appointment today.