At any moment, you could find yourself needing emergency dental services. You can get treatment for your dental emergencies in Warwick, NY by calling our office as soon as you are able. We will:We can help get you out of pain and back on the road to health Read Transcript
We have a rule in the office that if someone calls and that we try to get them in the same day for a emergency. We try to do as much as we can because we don't want them to be in pain, or if a tooth breaks and it's in their smile, we don't want them to be embarrassed by it. So, we try to get them in as soon as we can.
- End your pain
- Make repairs to your smile
- Set the stage for your long-term oral health
We make every effort to treat you as quickly as possible. Often, you can come to see us the same day that you call 845-582-3985 to let us know about your problem. That’s easier with office hours as late as 7 p.m. Know that our team at Warwick Valley Dental is here for you.
Repair Your Oral Health With Emergency Dental Care
Unfortunately, you could experience a dental emergency at any moment. A toothache can occur at any time. You could bite into something that cracks your tooth. An accident could lead to a broken tooth or a tooth getting knocked out of its socket.
- Dental Fillings – Cavities can lead to tooth pain. A composite filling will let you eat without pain.
- Root Canals – To end a tooth infection, we will remove the infected tissue in your tooth.
- CEREC Dental Crowns – With this advanced technology, you can repair broken, cracked, or decayed teeth in a matter of hours.
- Dental Bridges – If you have lost teeth, a bridge could be your simplest solution to recreating your complete smile.
- Dental Implants – Replacement tooth roots support crowns, bridges, and dentures so you can bring back the full function of lost teeth.
If a tooth cannot be saved through restorative care, we can gently remove it in our office and recommend tooth replacements to restore your full, attractive smile.
Ease Pain With Sedation Options
Oral health emergencies can cause anyone to experience anxiety. These are times when you should turn to a team that can quickly help you get calm with painless care. You can receive pain-free service with effective local anesthesia and our dental sedation options, including fast-acting laughing gas. Once you are relaxed, we can address your immediate issue and take steps to revive your healthy smile.
Our dental professionals have been treating dental emergencies in Warwick, NY for decades. Call 845-582-3985 now to get help at Warwick Valley Dental. To prevent emergencies, you can also for routine care.